Healthy Nurse Healthy Massachusetts 2017
TrainerMD & American Nurses Association Massachusetts
TrainerMD is excited to be partnering with the ANA and supporting its members on this wonderful effort to improve the overall health and well being of nurses throughout the state.
- TrainerMD will offer American Nursing Association Members 10% off the TrainerMD 360° Health Program.
- TrainerMD will begin promoting The Nurses Health Challenge 2017 on Monday March 27th 2017
- A rolling enrollment period will begin Monday March 27th 2017 and end on or about Sunday April 30th 2017
- The Challenge goal is to collect data supporting preventive health education & support = healthier nurses/patients
- We would like to enroll a sampling of between 200-500 nurses from the greater Boston area
- We are looking age diversity, nursing specialties and overall health status from nursing participants
- We are looking for active participation and high engagement from nurses so their results may inspire others
- We plan to report overall general performance findings quarterly in support of the research paper
- Nurses may qualify to use Health Savings Benefits (HSA) for the program with a medical note of necessity
- All nurses participating in the challenge will receive the TrainerMD program at a 10% discount
- Duration of the Challenge will be 12 months with a rolling start date with top performers recognized quarterly
- Nurses will be grouped into teams and work together to support each other and their team as a whole
- Teams, nursing specialties and individual nurses will be recognized for top performance and results
All workshops, meetings and screenings will take place at our 100 Grandview Rd, Suite 410 Braintree location initially.
Workshops will be held on Wednesday evenings 7-8pm. After 200+ participants we will Add additional workshops.
We are looking for active participates to join the TrainerMD Nurses Health Challenge program
The initial intake, screening & orientation process is a one-time commitment of 90 Minutes (Fill out intake questionnaire, complete a fitness test, 3D body scan, muscle test and a consultation)
Requires attendance and active participation in 2 (60 minute) Health Education & Support Workshops monthly
Initially participate in 2 or 3 live online nutrition webinars monthly to learn how to personalize your nutrition
Journal food intake using the mobile app. or personal computer app. provided in the program
Actively participate by using our wearable fitness device 2 or 3 times weekly to personalize & track your activity
Complete a monthly screening to assess performance, overall health and results (60 minutes)
TrainerMD 360° Health Program is a new comprehensive 12-month preventive health education program currently prescribed by physicians and clinicians in the greater Boston area. TrainerMD created the first intelligent health management technology and system for consumers and health professionals to manage education, communications and share health data in real-time. The HIPAA compliant system includes new technologies to comprehensively screen participants using non-invasive testing methods and includes new mobile fitness & nutrition education management tools for learning more about nutrition and how to exercise safer and more effectively at any age. TrainerMD programs have been piloted for seven years and are prescribed by physicians and clinicians for obesity, weight loss, diabetes, post cardiac rehabilitation, back pain management, heart disease, cancer recovery, strengthening, toning, improving core strength and balance, chronic health conditions and more.
Throughout the years of pilot studies, nurses have been active participants and enthusiastic supporters of our programs, in fact some of our best life-changing testimonials have come from nurses who have participated in our programs. TrainerMD is very excited to partner with ANA of Massachusetts to help educate and bring awareness to preventive health initiatives for nurses and patients. We are publishing a new research paper in June on how new health management technology will effect preventive health education and engagement among nurses and patients. We are now in the process of gathering evidence in support of our hypothesis and initiative. TrainerMD will kick off The Nurses Health Challenge 2017on March 27th 2017. We are looking for 200-500 nurses in the greater Boston area to be active participants in this important 12-month preventive health study. We are looking for nurses of all specialties, ages, and overall health status to participate. Top performers will be recognized quarterly. The TrainerMD 360° Health Program may be covered under health savings account benefits with a medical note of necessity from your doctor. (Please contact TrainerMD for more details by phone at (888) 304-3919, email at email@example.com or enroll online at www.trainer.md)