Against a backdrop of rapid transition within the healthcare system, the fitness industry is facing tremendous challenges.
Small companies are struggling to compete with larger players for their share of the fitness membership market. While smaller centers make up 78% percent of the fitness industry, most don’t have the resources to respond to opportunities driven by changes in our healthcare system:
- As deductibles and co-pays rise, physical therapy patients are seeking more affordable alternatives–such as out-of-pocket fitness programs
- Integrated fitness and nutrition programs are becoming the preferred disease prevention and treatment option
The TrainerMD® Opportunity
TrainerMD® helps fitness facilities thrive in this new era of physician-directed fitness and nutrition. Our partners benefit from:
- The TrainerMD® Portal: Access a complete set of tools to mange, educate and support clients, complimenting our “best practices” onsite training programs
- Training and Ongoing Support: Comprehensive onsite staff training and nutrition and fitness support meetings and consultations
- New competitive services: Benefit from new technology and marketing support, leading to increased memberships and premium upgrades
- Shared referral network: Gain a steady flow of new clients from affiliated TrainerMD® healthcare providers
- Extended Opportunities: Expand into Workplace Wellness programs
- Improved client outcomes: Achieve higher participation levels within a growing, engaged community
Now is the time to join the TrainerMD® community. Learn more about licensing our platform and become a TrainerMD® Fitness Facility.