Media and Marketing
Enclosed are items that we hope you will find useful in learning more about the unique qualities of the TrainerMD®and its Physician Directed 360• Health Platform. The items included are, as follows:
- TMD Brochure: The most inclusive overview of the core elements of this program
- FAQ’s Doc: Important program questions and answers
- Awards: From Harvard Business School New Venture Competition and Mass Challenge
- Testimonials: From many of our diverse and satisfied clients
- Videos: Jabra Pulse and Vitabot Partners
- TMD Brochure
- Video – Jabra
- Video - Vitabot
- Video - What is TrainerMD?
- Jabra® / TrainerMD® 2016 Press Release
- Styku / TrainerMD 2016 Press Release
- Patriot Ledger Art. Pt. 1
- Patriot Ledger Art. Pt. 2
- mHealth Inhtelligence Article
For more information please email: Media@Trainer.MD or call (888) 304-3919
Management Team Leaders Available for Interviews:
- Joseph F. Howley IV – Founder, CEO and architect of the TMD platform and provisional patent holder for the communications and schedule management application. A successful entrepreneur and business developer, he led a specialized team through a successful six-year pilot project that resulted in the patent pending software technology and this award winning business model. All business questions and general questions can be directed to Mr. Howley.
- Scott Lutch, MD, FACC, CMO, CSCS, NSCA – Chief Medical Advisor at Trainer MD©is a primary care physician and the Chief of Cardiology at Milton Hospital. He has been a lifelong amateur athlete and wellness advocate and has extensive experience working with medical programs, health promotion and athletes. All physician questions will generally be directed to Dr. Lutch.
- Darryl Elliot – Physical Therapy Advisor, brings over 25 years of experience in physical therapy at Carney hospital and in private practices and at Boston University. He held an Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS) Certification from 1996 to 2006. He taught both physical therapy and athletic training courses as an adjunct faculty member at Northeastern University and BU. Elliott Physical Therapy has multiple locations in the Greater Boston area. Physical Therapy questions will be directed to Mr. Elliot.
- Douglas Fairbanks – Pro Sports & Fitness Advisor, is a veteran strength coach and pro athlete trainer. He is widely recognized in New England as a top trainer. Doug has trained over 150 professional athletes in his career and specializes in successfully rehabilitating injured athletes. He also has vast experience training aging adults, teens and young children. All training questions will be directed to Mr. Fairbanks.